At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a better future.
We are now looking for an Embedded Software Developer that wants to contribute to a more human-centric world and change our clients – and us – for the better.
We believe that you have a strong interest in IoT and connectivity and a passion for developing solutions at the intersection of hardware and software. All with a great user experience in mind.
You will be part of our growing Digital Services team in the Stockholm area where you will work together with kind and skilled individuals in challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a strong team with skills ranging from project management to software and emerging tech. We also have a long history of working with embedded software to create connected and smart products.
What you’ll do
- Prototype solutions for smart connected products and systems
- Design and develop software of embedded devices and systems
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level feedback
- Strive to always improve our way of working
- Having fun!
We’ll look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- 3 + years of software development experience
- Strong programming skills in C and/ or C++
- Embedded Linux
- Understanding of wireless communication protocols (Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi)
- Comfortable with agile and lean development methodologies
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English
Experience of working with Python, Java, Azure, AWS or other relevant languages or frameworks is a plus.
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below, or contact Magnus.