At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a better future.
We are now looking for a Software Developer that wants to contribute to a more human-centric world and change our clients – and us – for the better.
We believe that you strive working with software development, also with a great user experience in mind.
You will be part of our growing Digital Services team in the Uppsala area where you will work together with kind and skilled individuals in challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a strong team with skills ranging from UX, project management to software and emerging tech. We also have a long history of working with embedded software to create connected and smart products.
What you´ll do
- Develop and implement complete solutions in the cloud
- Work in different exciting projects, inhouse or at customer site
- Work in industries such as Medical Device, Automotive, manufacturing industry among others.
We’ll look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- 3 + years of software development experience
- Programming skills in Java, C#
- Comfortable with agile and lean development methodologies
- Relevant university degree within IT or similar
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
IF you are interested of joining our team, just apply with your CV or Linkedin below. If you want to learn more, please contact Stefan.