At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a better future. Every day we support our customers in creating smart and innovative solutions for the future. By combining digital edge and engineering expertise we develop technology that matters – for people and our planet. We are now looking for a senior or mid-level UX Designer that wants to contribute to a more human-centric world.
We believe that you are a person who thrives in a setting where a lot of things are happening, want to explore new opportunities, and create great digital experiences.
You will be part of our growing Digital Services team in the Stockholm area where you will work together with kind and skilled individuals in challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a strong team with skills ranging from project management, UX/Service design to software and emerging tech. We also have a long history of working with embedded software to create connected and smart products.
What you´ll do
You will have the opportunity to work in different customers in various industries. Many of our customers are active in life Science, medtech, energy and work with industrial applications. The projects could be both at customer site and inhouse. At Semcon we put your development first. You will have a present leader, great colleagues and internal networks that enable your journey forward.
Example of work tasks:
- Perform user research
- Analyse and define user needs and requirements
- Design and prototype solutions
- User and usability validation
- Concept development
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive design feedback
We’ll look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point
- You have 3+ experience in a UX related position
- You know your UX and service design by heart
- Good knowledge of usability and man-machine interaction
- Visual eye that appreciates craft and attention to detail
- Good prototyping skills
- Experience with Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure, Invision, Prototypr, Miro, Mural, or similar tools.
- Basic knowledge in software and web development
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives are important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or Linkedin below, or contact Magnus to learn more.
Magnus Lindberg, firstname.lastname@example.org